- You are looking for a dedicated and qualified Speech-Language Pathologist licensed by the State of Massachusetts and certified by the American Speech-Language and Hearing Association (ASHA).
- You think your child would benefit from Speech and/or Language stimulation.
- You would like to learn how to help your child develop, carry-over, and expand communication skills at home.
- Your child needs a Speech & Language Evaluation to assess current communication and/or oral-motor feeding skills.
- Your child demonstrates a diagnosed communication delay (articulation, language, social/pragmatic skills, voice, fluency), executive functioning difficulties, oral-motor, and/or feeding deficits and requires Speech-Language Therapy.
- Your child would benefit from support to develop effective study skills.
- Your child would benefit from participation in a Speech & Language Group to expand communication skills through holistic/theme based activities with peers.
- Your child would benefit from additional Speech & Language services to supplement existing therapies.
- Your child does not qualify for Speech & Language Services through Early Intervention, School or Insurance.
You are looking for affordable, quality treatment options